The business climate in the technology sector changes rapidly, and managers need advisors who can move at that same fast pace. We understand the unique mix of accounting and business challenges that technology companies face and are able to offer valuable insight at every stage of the enterprise life cycle.
Our expertise in business planning, development, implementation and capitalization has been key to the success of clients in emerging technologies. With a carefully developed network of contacts in the technology and investment communities, we are well-positioned to connect our clients with marketing and financing opportunities that are often unavailable to them through traditional channels.
Whether your fully staffed management team needs the leverage the advice of an experienced professional or you need someone to step into the role of Interim Chief Financial Officer, We are equipped to help your business transition from nascency, through long-term growth and into maturity.
In addition to our core services, Emerging Technology clients benefit from the following additional services designed specifically for their industry:
- Introduction to venture capital and investment banking firms
- Structuring and negotiation equity financing and joint venture transactions
- Interim Chief Financial and Operating Officers
- Concept and product feasibility studies
- Business development, planning, and implementation
- Preparation of business plans and financial packages
- Accounting and auditing
- Tax services